Daily Reading Questions



1. Name something that was familiar to you but was "heard" in a new way today.

2. Name something from today's reading that you did not know before today.

3. Name one truth from today's reading that you can apply to your daily life.


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Indescribeable

Isn't God just awesome? I love the passage in today's reading where He describes just a few of His many wonders. He even uses sarcasm with Job! As someone said on Wendy's blog, "Our God is so funny." :-)

Wendy posted an amazing video set to Chris Tomlin's Indescribeable. It really is wonderful, so I'm adding it here, as well. Happy viewing!

PS - I have received my copy of our book Whispers of the Bayou and finished it this morning. If anyone still needs a book, you're welcome to borrow mine - although I would love to have it back a day or two before we discuss it. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment